Welcome Clifton Lions Club Members
ABOUT THE CLIFTON LIONS
The Clifton Lions Club, a member club of Lions Clubs International, is located in Northern Virginia and is part of the Lions of Virginia, District 24-A. Lions Clubs International was founded in 1917 and is now the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in over 210 countries and geographical areas.
LIONS seek to promote a sprit of understanding, good government and good citizenship
- LIONS take an active part and interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community
- LIONS provide a forum for open discussion of all matters of public interest while refraining from partisan politics and sectarian religion
- LIONS encourage service minded people to serve their community without financial reward
- LIONS promote efficiency and high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public and private endeavors
- Since our inception we have striven to help the Clifton community and serve the Clifton community at-large. Our Clifton Community functions and events take place in and around the Clifton Firehouse Community Hall on Chapel Road in the Town of Clifton, but as a club we meet at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum (http://www.fairfax-station.org) , the second and fourth Thursday evening from 7-9 PM, because it adds character to the Railroad theme of the Clifton Lions Club. The Town of Clifton was founded and established originally as a railroad town. We are a club, a member of the Lions Clubs International, and as such it is our desire to serve and help those in need from the Clifton/Centreville community - so if you know of anyone who needs help don't hesitate - just contact us. Also check the event calendar button for up to date meeting info
What is AmazonSmile?
Register your Amazon account and select the International Association of Lions Clubs at Clifton VA and we will receive 0.5% of any orders you place as a charitable donation at no cost to you!!
Thanks for your support
The Clifton Lions Super Raffle scheduled for Saturday January 30 is being moved to Saturday February 20, 2-5 PM at the Fairfax Station Train Museum.
CONGRATULATIONS FOR ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL LABOR DAY CAR SHOW IN 2015 - OVER $35,000 RAISED FOR LOCAL CHARITIES !!
CLC Past 24A District Governors
PCC Ken Isaac 1982-83
PDG Warren Woolsey 1992-93
Please understand we do NOT accept credit card payments at this time for dues!