Welcome Clifton Lions Club Members
ABOUT THE CLIFTON LIONS
The Clifton Lions Club, a member club of Lions Clubs International, is located in Northern Virginia and is part of the Lions of Virginia, District 24-A. Lions Clubs International was founded in 1917 and is now the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in 185 countries and geographical areas.
LIONS seek to promote a sprit of understanding, good government and good citizenship
- LIONS take an active part and interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community
- LIONS provide a forum for open discussion of all matters of public interest while refraining from partisan politics and sectarian religion
- LIONS encourage service minded people to serve their community without financial reward
- LIONS promote efficiency and high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public and private endeavors
- Since our inception we have strived to help the Clifton community and serve the Clifton community at-large. Our Clifton Community functions and events take place in and around the Clifton Firehouse Community Hall on Chapel Road in the Town of Clifton, but as a club we meet at the Fairfax Railroad Museum because it adds character to the Railroad theme of the Clifton Lions Club. The Town of Clifton was founded and established originally as a railroad town. We are a club, a member of the Lions Clubs International, and as such it is our desire to serve and help those in need from the Clifton community - so if you know of anyone who needs help don't hesitate - just contact us.
CLC Past 24A District Governors
PDG Ken Hitch 1977-78 (RIP)
PCC Ken Isaac 1982-83
PDG Warren Woolsey 1992-93
Please understand we do NOT accept credit card payments at this time for dues!